Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounting additions advertising American Angeles Arthur assn association bank Bell telephone better birthday Boston Brown building calendar Calif catalog Charles chart Chicago church City classified Cleveland color committee corp Corrected council course Detroit edition Edward electric engineering equipment Federal folder Frank George Harold Harry Henry illustrated industrial institute Instructions International James John Joseph June laboratory living Louis machine manual Mary Mass material matter method Michigan motor National operating pamphlet Park Paul Philadelphia practice printing problems publications publishers radio reading record reports Revised Richard Robert sheet society standard stapled sheets steel supply telegraph telephone directory Thomas United Walter Washington William York
28. lappuse - Committee on Post-War Planning. A national plan for public library service; prepared for the Committee on postwar planning of the American library association by Carletou B.
25. lappuse - Use of Audio-Visual Materials Toward International Understanding, edited by Helen Seaton Preston. American Council on Education, 744 Jackson Place, Washington 6, DC, 1947. 168pp. $1.25. The report of a conference sponsored jointly by the American Council on Education and the Film Council of America, June 14-15, 1946.
288. lappuse - RESOLVED: That the Federal Government should provide a system of complete medical care available to all citizens at public expense.
165. lappuse - VII; comp. by the staff of the Readers' Bureau of the Public Library of Cincinnati.
374. lappuse - An Act to provide for the registration and protection of trade-marks used in commerce, to carry out the provisions of certain international conventions, and for other purposes", approved July 5, 1946 (15 USC 1051 and following), shall be referred to as the "Trademark Act of 1946".
363. lappuse - A guide to the literature on the history of engineering available in The Cooper Union Library.