Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action Administrator agency amended animal drug application appropriate approval Attorney authorized Board certification clause color additive Commission committed committee considered and passed containing controlled substance Controlled Substances Act Cosmetic Act court criminal deemed determines distribution effective date enactment enforcement established exemption export Federal Food filed food additives forfeiture hearing import individual ingredient inspection interest Internal Revenue Code issued labeling listed manufacture marihuana means ment misbranded narcotic addict narcotic drugs notice notification opium paragraph Party permit person pesticide petition piperidine prescribed prior procedures proceedings promulgated proposed protocol psychotropic substances public health purposes pursuant reasonable records registration regulations request respect safety Schedule II Secretary-General Senate sentence standard Stat submitted subparagraph subsection substance in schedule Surgeon term territory thereof tion treatment United Nations United States attorney United States Code unless violation World Health Organization
3. lappuse - That for the purpose of this act the word "butter" shall be understood to mean the food product usually known as butter, and which is made exclusively from milk or cream, or both, with or without common salt, and with or without additional coloring matter.
363. lappuse - Incidental transfers, (a) So much of the personnel, property, records, and unexpended balances of appropriations, allocations, and other funds employed, used, held, available or to be made available in connection with the functions transferred to the...
87. lappuse - ... that the drug will have the effect it purports or is represented to have under the conditions of use prescribed, recommended, or suggested in the proposed labeling...
17. lappuse - ... if it consists in whole or in part of any filthy, putrid, or decomposed substance, or if it is otherwise unfit for food; or (4) if it has been prepared, packed, or held under insanitary conditions whereby it may have become contaminated with filth, or whereby it may have been rendered injurious to health...
9. lappuse - The alteration, mutilation, destruction, obliteration, or removal of the whole or any part of the labeling of, or the doing of any other act with respect to, a food, drug, device, or cosmetic, if such act is done while such article is held for sale (whether or not the first sale) after shipment in interstate commerce and results in such article being adulterated or misbranded.
289. lappuse - The notice shall include (1) a statement of the time, place, and nature of public rule making proceedings; (2) reference to the legal authority under which the rule is proposed; and i 503 TITLE 5, USC Sec.
21. lappuse - In determining the quantity of such added substance to be tolerated in or on different articles of food the Secretary shall take into account the extent to which the use of such substance is required or cannot be avoided in the production of each such article, and the other ways in which the consumer may be affected by the same or other poisonous or deleterious substances.
317. lappuse - Executive order; (2) related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency; (3) specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than section 552b of this title), provided that such statute (A) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue, or (B) establishes particular criteria for withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be withheld...
157. lappuse - marihuana" means all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of such plant ; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds, or resin ; but shall not include the mature stalks of such plant, fiber produced from such stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of such plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such mature stalks (except...