Compilation of selected acts within the jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accordance action additive Administrator agency amended animal appeals application appropriate approval Attorney authorized Board cause certification Code color Commission committed committee concerned considered containing controlled substance Convention copy Cosmetic court decision deemed designated determines device distribution district drug effective employee enforcement established evidence examination exemption export Federal filed final finds Government hearing House import individual inspection intended interest issued labeling limited listed manufacture matter means meeting ment narcotic drugs necessary notice officer otherwise paragraph Party period permit person pesticide petition preparation prescribed present prior procedures proceedings proposed pursuant quantity reasonable recommendations records referred registration regulations relating represented request respect rules safety Secretary specified standard statement submitted subparagraph subsection substance in schedule term territory thereof tion treatment United unless violation
3. lappuse - That for the purpose of this act the word "butter" shall be understood to mean the food product usually known as butter, and which is made exclusively from milk or cream, or both, with or without common salt, and with or without additional coloring matter.
361. lappuse - Incidental transfers, (a) So much of the personnel, property, records, and unexpended balances of appropriations, allocations, and other funds employed, used, held, available or to be made available in connection with the functions transferred to the...
87. lappuse - ... that the drug will have the effect it purports or is represented to have under the conditions of use prescribed, recommended, or suggested in the proposed labeling...
17. lappuse - ... if it consists in whole or in part of any filthy, putrid, or decomposed substance, or if it is otherwise unfit for food; or (4) if it has been prepared, packed, or held under insanitary conditions whereby it may have become contaminated with filth, or whereby it may have been rendered injurious to health...
9. lappuse - The alteration, mutilation, destruction, obliteration, or removal of the whole or any part of the labeling of, or the doing of any other act with respect to, a food, drug, device, or cosmetic, if such act is done while such article is held for sale (whether or not the first sale) after shipment in interstate commerce and results in such article being adulterated or misbranded.
287. lappuse - The notice shall include (1) a statement of the time, place, and nature of public rule making proceedings; (2) reference to the legal authority under which the rule is proposed; and i 503 TITLE 5, USC Sec.
21. lappuse - In determining the quantity of such added substance to be tolerated in or on different articles of food the Secretary shall take into account the extent to which the use of such substance is required or cannot be avoided in the production of each such article, and the other ways in which the consumer may be affected by the same or other poisonous or deleterious substances.
315. lappuse - Executive order; (2) related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency; (3) specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than section 552b of this title), provided that such statute (A) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue, or (B) establishes particular criteria for withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be withheld...
157. lappuse - marihuana" means all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of such plant ; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds, or resin ; but shall not include the mature stalks of such plant, fiber produced from such stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of such plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such mature stalks (except...
126. lappuse - If it bears or contains any poisonous or deleterious substance which may render it injurious to users under the conditions of use prescribed in the labeling thereof, or, under such conditions of use as are customary or usual...