Code of Federal Regulations: Containing a Codification of Documents of General Applicability and Future Effect as of December 31, 1948, with Ancillaries and Index
U.S. General Services Administration, National Archives and Records Service, Office of the Federal Register, 1976
Special edition of the Federal Register, containing a codification of documents of general applicability and future effect ... with ancillaries.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
20 points Absence of defects affect the appearance Ascertaining the grade Brix cherries classification comb honey count damaged eating quality FACTORS OF QUALITY fail to meet fairly free fairly good color fill of container fill weight flavor and odor free from defects freestone peaches fruit given a score graded above Substandard graded above U. S. Grades of Frozen grapefruit juice halves INSPECTION AND CERTIFICATION less than 90 lima beans limiting rule LOT INSPECTION means meet the requirements normal flavor okra orange juice ounces peas percent pitted points when scored possess a fairly possess a reasonably practically free Product description reasonably free reasonably good color Recommended fill regardless sample unit score not less score points Score sheet scored in accordance scoring system outlined sieve sirup slices SStd Standards for Grades stems style subpart Subpart-United States Standards texture tomato total score U. S. Standard U.S. Fancy U.S. Grade vegetable whole
55. lappuse - All graders and samplers are forbidden during the period of their respective appointments or licenses, to take an active part in political management or in political campaigns. Political activities in city, county, State, or national elections, whether primary or regular, or in behalf of any party or candidate, or any measure to be voted upon, is prohibited. This applies to all appointees, Including, but not being limited to, temporary and cooperative employees, and employees on leave of absence...
409. lappuse - ... from the container and returned thereto, the leveled peas (irrespective of the quantity of the liquid) , 15 seconds after they are so returned completely fill the container. A container with lid attached by double seam shall be considered to be completely filled when it is filled to the level...
583. lappuse - Bulk or barreled sauerkraut, hereinafter referred to as "sauerkraut" or "bulk sauerkraut" is the product of characteristic acid flavor, obtained by the full fermentation, chiefly lactic, of properly prepared and shredded cabbage in the presence of not less than 2 percent nor more than 3 percent of salt. It contains, upon completion of the fermentation, not less than 1.5 percent of acid, expressed as lactic acid. § 52.3452 Grades of bulk sauerkraut. (a) "US Grade A (First Quality...
304. lappuse - Standard Specifications for Sieves," published March 1, 1940, in LC 584 of the United States Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards. Without shifting the material on the sieve, so incline the sieve as to facilitate drainage. Two minutes from the time drainage begins, weigh the sieve and the drained material.
430. lappuse - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. STYLES, LENGTHS, AND GRADES §52.2391 Product description. Frozen french fried potatoes are prepared from mature, sound, white or Irish potatoes (Solanum tuberosum). The potatoes are washed, sorted, and trimmed as necessary to assure a clean and wholesome product. The potatoes may or may not be cut into pieces. The potatoes are processed in accordance with good commercial practice which includes deep frying or blanching In a suitable fat or oil and which may include the addition...