Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action additional adjustment administering authority agency agricultural amended amount apply appropriate approved assistance Bank basis beneficiary changes chapter Code Commission Committee competitive Congress considered contained controls costs Customs Department described designated determination developing domestic duty economic effect eligible enactment entered entry established existing export extent Federal final firm foreign GATT Government House implement imports imposed industry injury interest issued license limited manufacture material means ment merchandise negotiations notice operations paragraph party percent period person petition practices President procedures processing Public Law pursuant reasonable referred regulations Representative request respect restrictions result Secretary specific submit subparagraph subsection subsidy suspension taken Tariff Tariff Act Tariff Schedule term termination tion Trade Act trade agreement treatment United unless violation worker
83. lappuse - Agreement, including tariff concessions, any product is being imported into the territory of that contracting party in such increased quantities and under such conditions as to cause or threaten serious injury to domestic producers in that territory of like or directly competitive products, the contracting party shall be free, in respect of such product, and to the extent and .for such time as may be necessary to prevent or remedy such injury, to suspend the obligation in whole or in part or to withdraw...
480. lappuse - (a) Each recipient of assistance under this Act shall keep such records as the Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such...
639. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations issued hereunder and for that purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
506. lappuse - House) at any time in the same manner and to the same extent as in the case of any other rule of such House. SEC. 202. As used in this title, the term "resolution...
309. lappuse - That whenever any country, dependency, colony, province, or other political subdivision of government, person, partnership, association, cartel, or corporation shall pay or bestow, directly or indirectly, any bounty or grant upon the manufacture or production or export of any article or merchandise manufactured or produced in such country, dependency, colony, province, or other political subdivision of government, and such article or merchandise is dutiable under the provisions of this Act, then...
859. lappuse - Representative shall submit to the Committee on Finance of the Senate and the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives...
401. lappuse - Agreement on Implementation of Article VI of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade...
266. lappuse - This report responds to requests by the Committee on Finance of the Senate and the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives...
385. lappuse - Such testimony shall be reduced to writing by the person taking the deposition, or under his direction, and shall then be subscribed by the deponent. Any person may be compelled to appear and...