Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ACT Entitled Act to Amend action Amend Amend Section amount appeal application appointed appropriated Approved March assessment association auditor authorized ballot bill bonds building candidate cause certificate Chapter charge circuit clerk Code commission commissioners Constitution construction contract copy corporation court deemed determine district dollars duty effect election emergency Enacted examination exist expenses fees filed five fixed follows force fund give governor held hereby hundred interest issued judge lands Legislature less license lien manner meeting necessary notice organized otherwise paid party passage payment person Political present printed purchase railroad receipt receive record regulations Relating repealed Revised salary secretary Session Laws South Dakota statement term thereof thousand tion town township treasurer trial United violation vote warrants
465. lappuse - A check of itself does not operate as an assignment of any part of the funds to the credit of the drawer with the bank, and the bank is not liable to the holder, unless and until it accepts or certifies the check.
452. lappuse - And, in addition, he engages that on due presentment, it shall be accepted or paid, or both, as the case may be, according to its tenor, and that if it be dishonored, and the necessary proceedings on dishonor be duly taken, he will pay the amount thereof to the holder, or to any subsequent indorser who may be compelled to pay it.
596. lappuse - A person to whom a negotiable receipt has been duly negotiated acquires thereby : (a) Such title to the goods as the person negotiating the receipt to him had or had ability to convey to a purchaser in good faith for value...
59. lappuse - Every railroad company shall have the right with its road to intersect, connect with or cross any other railroad, and shall receive and transport each other's passengers, tonnage and cars, loaded or empty, without delay or discrimination.
452. lappuse - Where a broker or other agent negotiates an instrument without indorsement, he incurs all the liabilities prescribed by section sixty-five of this act, unless he discloses the name of his principal, and the fact that he is acting only as agent.
459. lappuse - A bill may be accepted before it has been signed by the drawer, or while otherwise incomplete, or when it is overdue, or after it has been dishonored by a previous refusal to accept, or by non-payment. But when a bill payable after sight is dishonored by nonacceptance and the drawee subsequently accepts it, the holder, in the absence of any different agreement, is entitled to have the bill accepted as of the date of the first presentment.
462. lappuse - Delay in making presentment for payment is excused when the delay is caused by circumstances beyond the control of the holder, and not imputable to his default, misconduct, or negligence. When the cause of delay ceases to operate, presentment must be made with reasonable diligence.
59. lappuse - The rolling stock, and all other movable property belonging to any railroad company or corporation in this State, shall be considered personal property, and shall be liable to execution and sale in the same manner as the personal property of individuals, and the General Assembly shall pass no law exempting any such property from execution and sale.
65. lappuse - Any amendment or amendments to this constitution may be proposed in the senate and assembly ; and if the same shall be agreed to by a majority of the members elected to each of the two houses, such proposed amendment or amendments shall be entered on their journals with the yeas...