Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accidents Aggregate April May June August September October Average Number Bayonne building causes cent Chemical Children Receiving 16 Children Total Classification of Weekly closed Company Continued December Men 16 decrease demands Duty Earnings of Wage-Earners Electrical Ending Engineers entire ESTABLISHMENTS factory February March April firm five force Glass helpers hundred increase Industries injuries January February March July August September June July August laborers lasted machinery meeting Metal mill Months Newark Number 16 Number Men Women Number of Days Number of Persons October November December operation Persons Employed Persons Receiving Specified places plant police Pound present quit Receiving Specified Total reduction refused reported resulted returned September October November Sheriff shown shows Silk Specified Total Amounts Standard strike struck TABLE Total under Number union Wage Earners wage loss week Weekly Earnings wire Women 16 Women Children Receiving workmen
76. lappuse - Men, 16 years and over .... Women, 16 years and over . Children under 16 years...
23. lappuse - Furnaces, ranges and heaters.. Glass (window and bottle)... Hats (fur and felt) Leather (tanned and finished).. Lamps (electric and other) Oils Paper Pottery Rubber products (hard and soft).
176. lappuse - Joint resolution authorizing the appointment of a commission by the Governor to inquire into the practicability of consolidating the functions of the North Jersey Water Supply Commission and the Passaic Valley District Sewerage and Drainage Commission under the control and authority of one State board,
15. lappuse - The employes are classified as men 16 years of age and over; women 16 years of age and over, and young persons, of both sexes, who are less than 1 6 years.
122. lappuse - TABLE No. 8. Number of Days in Operation, Number of Hours Worked per Day, Number of Hours Worked per Week and Overtime, 1915.
218. lappuse - Is no longer effective, to take necessary measures for the preservation of order and the protection of life and property.
271. lappuse - ... on a public street and refusing to move on when ordered to do so by the police.
175. lappuse - As members of the mir from a time beyond which the memory of man runneth not to the contrary...