Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abbreviations added addition Administration adult agency Agriculture Architecture areas Associate Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Science Board bookmobile British Business Caribbean collection College Commission completed conferred continue cooperation counties course degrees demonstration Department Design Doctor Economics Educa Education elementary ence Engi Engineering established extension Federal field fiscal funds given Government Graduate grant Health held Home honorary Humanities improved increased Industrial institutions Islands June language Letters librarians library service Master of Arts Master of Science materials Medical Sciences Michigan Music Natural Sciences neering Office operation organized percent Personnel Physical plans play practice processing professional public library pupils purchased Radio receiving reference Regional Library reported rural schools secondary Social Spur staff subjects teachers Teaching technical Television territories Theology tion United University West York
143. lappuse - Board for such prior quarter. (3) The Secretary of the Treasury shall thereupon, through the Division of Disbursement of the Treasury Department and prior to audit or settlement by the General Accounting Office, pay to the State, at the time or times fixed by the Board, the amount so certified.
143. lappuse - Administrator may find necessary. "(2) The Administrator shall then certify to the Secretary of the Treasury the amount so estimated by the Administrator for any period, reduced or increased, as the case may be, by any sum by which he finds that his estimate for any prior period was greater or less than the amount which should have been paid to the State...
141. lappuse - SEC. 202. From the sums appropriated pursuant to section 201 for each fiscal year, the Commissioner shall allot $20,000 each to Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands, and $80,000 to each of the other States, and shall allot to each State such part of the remainder of such sums as the population of the State bears to the population of the United States, according to the most recent decennial census.
143. lappuse - United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce.
141. lappuse - The provisions of this Act shall not be so construed as to interfere with State and local initiative and responsibility in the conduct of public library services.
143. lappuse - Federal share' for any State shall be 100 per centum less that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the continental United States...
143. lappuse - ... (b) The Commissioner shall approve any plan which he finds fulfills the conditions specified in subsection (a) of this section. (c) Whenever the Commissioner, after reasonable notice and opportunity for hearing to the State agency administering or supervising the administration of the State plan...