The Scots Statutes Revised ...: The Public General Statutes Affecting Scotland 1707- ... 6 Anne to [63 and 64 Victoria] ... in So Far as Unrepealed by Subsequent Legislation Up to and Including the Acts of the Session 62 & 63 Victoria, 1899 [-64 Victoria, 1900].
W. Green and Sons, 1901
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according aforesaid agreement amend amount animals appears apply appointed authorised authority Board of Trade boat British burgh carried cause certificate charge Commissioners committee contained contract copy council court Customs death deemed delivered determined direct district duty effect emigrant entitled exceeding execution expenses expression fishing funds give given granted hundred includes inspector interest jurisdiction land liable light local authority manner master means mentioned months necessary notice occupier offence officer Order in Council otherwise owner paid parish passengers passing payable payment penalty person police port possession pounds powers proceeding provisions railway reasonable received referred registered registrar registry regulations relating respect rules Schedule Scotland seaman Secretary sheriff shillings ship society society or branch therein thereof United Kingdom unless Vict
58. lappuse - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares and merchandise, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part payment, or that some note or memorandum in writing of the said bargain be made and signed by the parties to be charged by such contract, or their agents thereunto lawfully authorized.
59. lappuse - ... (whether he be the manufacturer or not), there is an Implied condition that the goods shall be reasonably fit for such purpose...
61. lappuse - Where, in pursuance of the contract, the seller delivers the goods to the buyer or to a carrier or other bailee...
529. lappuse - If in any employment to which this Act applies personal injury by accident arising out of and in the course of the employment is caused to a workman, his employer shall, subject as herein-after mentioned, be liable to pay compensation in accordance with the First Schedule to this Act.
59. lappuse - An implied warranty or condition as to quality or fitness for a particular purpose may be annexed by the usage of trade. 6. An express warranty or condition does not negative a warranty or condition implied under this act unless inconsistent therewith.
530. lappuse - Act ; but the employer shall not be liable to pay compensation for injury to a workman by accident arising out of and in the course of the employment both independently of and also under this Act, and shall not be liable to any proceedings independently of this Act, except in case of such personal negligence or wilful act as aforesaid...
64. lappuse - When the seller is ready and willing to deliver the goods, and requests the buyer to take delivery, and the buyer does not within a reasonable time after such request take delivery of the goods, he is liable to the seller for any loss occasioned by his neglect or refusal to take delivery, and also for a reasonable charge for the care and custody of the goods.
61. lappuse - Unless otherwise agreed, the goods remain at the seller's risk until the property therein is transferred to the buyer, but when the property therein is transferred to the buyer the goods are at the buyer's risk whether delivery has been made or not...
64. lappuse - Subject to the provisions of this act, the unpaid seller of goods who is in possession of them is entitled to retain possession of them until payment or tender of the price in the following cases, namely: (a) Where the goods have been sold without any stipulation as to credit; (b) Where the goods have been sold on credit, but the term of credit has expired; (c) Where the buyer becomes insolvent.