Compilation of Selected Aviation Laws: Selected Provisions of Title 49, United States Code, Tax Provisions Relating to Air Transportation, Airport and Airway Trust Fund, Acts Relating to Washington Area Airports, Selected Provisions of Title VIII of the Trade Act of 1974, International Security and Development Cooperation Act of 1985, Railway Labor Act, Miscellaneous Provisions
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995 - 422 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities agency agreement air transportation aircraft airport amount application appropriate approved arbitration authority Board carry certificate chapter civil commerce compensation conduct consider contract controlled cost court decides Department designated determined District duties effect employees ending enforcement established extent facilities Federal Aviation Administration filed finds fiscal flight foreign air carrier foreign country fund Government grant hazardous material imposed individual interest issued labor land later lease least limitation maintain means ment necessary noise notice officer operating paragraph party passenger penalty percent period person port powers prescribed President procedures reasonable received records regulations representatives request respect response retary safety Secretary of Transportation serve standards subchapter submit subsection tation term tion transfer United United States Government violation
361. lappuse - Nothing in this Act shall be construed to require an individual employee to render labor or service without his consent, nor shall anything in this Act be construed to make the quitting of his labor by an individual employee an illegal act; nor shall any court issue any process to compel the performance by an individual employee of such labor or service, without his consent...
369. lappuse - The terms of office of all successors shall expire five years after the expiration of the terms for which their predecessors were appointed; but any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the unexpired term of his predecessor. Vacancies in the board shall not impair the powers nor affect the duties of the board nor of the remaining members of the board.
297. lappuse - An educational organization which normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly carried on...
366. lappuse - If the petitioner shall finally prevail he shall be allowed a reasonable attorney's fee, to be taxed and collected as a part of the costs of the suit.
335. lappuse - House) at any time, in the same manner and to the same extent as in the case of any other rule of such House. Sec. 202. As used in this title, the term "resolution...
375. lappuse - ... shall be filed in the clerk's office of the district court of the United States for the district wherein the controversy arose or the arbitration was entered into, which district shall be designated in the agreement ; and, when so filed, such award and proceedings shall constitute the full and complete record of the arbitration...
361. lappuse - ... upon the request of the Commission, it shall be the duty of any district attorney of the United States to whom the Commission may apply to institute in the proper court and to prosecute under the direction of the Attorney General of the United States...
336. lappuse - ... (b) A motion to discharge may be made only by an individual favoring the resolution, is highly privileged (except that it may not be made after the committee has reported a resolution with respect to the same reorganization plan), and debate thereon shall be limited to not more than 1 hour, to be divided equally between those favoring and those opposing the resolution.
312. lappuse - Fund as is not, in his judgment, required to meet current withdrawals. Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
369. lappuse - Board may fix, together with his necessary traveling expenses and expenses actually incurred for subsistence, or per diem allowance in lieu thereof, subject to the provisions of law applicable thereto, while serving as such third or neutral party.