Legislative Branch Appropriations for 1997: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, Second Session, 2. daļa
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities actual additional Administrative agencies allow amount annual Appropriations areas audit authority balance benefits bill budget Building Capitol Chairman changes collections Communications complete concerns Congress Congressional continue contract cost depository direction distribution documents effective electronic employees equipment Estimated expenditures expenses facility Federal fiscal fiscal year 1995 flag follows functions funds going Government Group House implementation improve increase initiatives issues Joint Committee Legislative Legislative Branch Library Library of Congress major materials Members million move Network Office operations organization outsourcing PACKARD percent performance personnel Police positions prepared printing proposal Question received record reduction Representatives request Response result salaries savings scheduled Senate staff Subcommittee transfer United
433. lappuse - Extensive hearings followed before the House Committee on Ways and Means, and the Senate Committee on Finance.
1146. lappuse - CAA applies the rights and protections of eleven labor and employment statutes to covered employees within the legislative branch: the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993, the...
340. lappuse - If I can be of further assistance to you in this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely yours, FRANK J.
321. lappuse - For the preparation, under the direction of the Committees on Appropriations .of the Senate and House of Representatives, of the statements for the first, session of the...
438. lappuse - The policy options included in this report come from many sources, and most have been considered by the Congress at some time. In accordance with CBO's mandate to provide objective and impartial analysis, the discussion of each option presents the cases for and against it as fairly as possible. CBO does not endorse the options included, nor does exclusion of any proposal imply a recommendation. All divisions of the Congressional Budget Office contribute to this report.
1070. lappuse - HATCH, with an amendment [Strike out all after the enacting clause and insert the part printed in italic] A BILL To...
1201. lappuse - The mission of the association is to shape and influence forces affecting the future of research libraries in the process of scholarly communication. The ARL programs and services promote equitable access to, and effective use of, recorded knowledge in support of teaching, research, scholarship, and community service.
445. lappuse - CBO's responsibilities also entail analyzing specific program and policy issues that affect the federal budget and the economy. For the most part, requests for those analyses come from the chairman or ranking minority member of a full committee or subcommittee. The leadership of either party in the House or Senate may also request a CBO analysis. The analyses cover a variety of federal activities, examining current policies, suggesting other approaches, and projecting how the alternatives would affect...