Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional allowance amount applicant approved arms Army artillery authorized Battery Cadet Captain Cavalry cent cent of possible charge Chief of Staff Class clothing commanding Corporal Corps course Department direction District Division duty east Engineers enlisted examination feet Field Artillery fifty figure fire five Fort four furnished Government Guilty hospital hundred dollars Infantry instruction issued June land less lieut Lieutenant March material ment merit Military Secretary Missouri month necessary officer Ordnance organization pair paragraph Philippine possible score practice prescribed present Private purchase range received record recruiting Regiment Regulations repairs reservation rifle SECRETARY OF WAR Sergeant Signal soldier Specification station supplies TABLE thence thousand dollars tion transportation troops United War Department WASHINGTON yards
8. lappuse - Columbia, or by any contractor or subcontractor upon any of the public works of the United States or of the said District of Columbia, is hereby limited and restricted to eight hours In any one calendar day, and It shall be unlawful for any officer of the United States...
8. lappuse - No. 100, of 1863 (Instructions for the Government of the Armies of the United States in the Field), and to have been decided in favor of the permanency of these regulations.
4. lappuse - ... fourth, if either the father or mother be dead, then to the one surviving; fifth, if there be no widow...
2. lappuse - Hereafter the purchase of supplies and the procurement of services for A all branches of the Army service may be made in open market, in the manner , common among business men, when the aggregate of the amount required does not exceed five hundred dollars; but every such, purchase exceeding one hundred dollars shall be promptly reported to the Secretary of War for approval, under such regulations as he may prescribe.
1. lappuse - States during a thirty-one day month and serving until the end thereof shall be entitled to pay for that month from the date of entry to the thirtieth day of said month, both days inclusive; and any person entering said service during the month of February and serving until the end thereof slial!
4. lappuse - I will bear true faith and allegiance to the United States of America; that I will serve them honestly and faithfully against all their enemies whomsoever; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the rules and articles of war.