« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
Staffing of the Program Divisions
During fiscal year 1993, the program division formerly known as
the Human Resources and Community Development Division was renamed the Health and Human Resources Division.
The fiscal year 1995 request contains no provision for a change in staffing of the program divisions.
* Includes employees, whose services are obtained under contract with
(a) Includes the Office of Intergovernmental Relations and Support
National Security, and Special Studies.
EXPLANATION OF CHANGES SHOWN ON SCHEDULE C1 FOR CENTRAL SUPPORT
|A. MANDATORY CHANGES
1. Merit increases and related benefits
Merit pay increases are budgeted at 3.2% of base salaries, up
12. FY 1995 ECI adjustment
Funding for a 2.6% ECI adjustment on January 1, 1995.
| Staff | Amount ($000)
13. Annualization of FY 1994 pay increases and other actions. Annualization of the FY 1994 merit increases, turnover effects, and the FTE reductions required by P.L. 103-69).
12. Printing price increases of 3.1%
Printing costs are expected to increase by 3.1% according to GPO which prints all CBO publications.
13. Commercial ADP price increases of 2.5%
ADP commercial timesharing access and usage price increases will average 2.5% based on information provided by major vendors.
14. Administrative contracts increase of 5.0%
The price increase for administrative services provided by the Library of Congress and the NFC is projected from recent increases in these contracts.
17. Books and office equipment price increases
This price increase for books and office machines is based on information from major vendors.
18. Miscellaneous price increases