Legislative Branch Appropriations for 1995: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, Second Session, Subcommittee on Legislative Appropriations, 1. sējums
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative Appropriations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994
No grāmatas satura
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
activities Actual addition adjustment Administrative agencies Amount ANALYSIS OF CHANGE Annualization Appropriation Architect areas assistance authority Base bill Budget BUDGET BASE Buildings Capitol Chairman Committee COMMUNICATIONS Compensation completed Congress Congressional continued CONTRACTS costs defense Division DOLLARS STAFF economic effects employees Energy Environment environmental equipment Estimate Expenses Federal fiscal funds Government House HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES House Office improve increase industry International issues ITEMS January Joint Committee LEGISLATION Library LOCALITY PAY Maintenance major MANDATORY PAY Materials Member Miscellaneous needs OBJECT CLASS Office Office Buildings OFFICE OF TECHNOLOGY operations Pay and Related Personnel Positions price increases PRICE LEVEL CHANGES Printing production PROGRAM TYPE CHANGES proposed Public reduction RENT REPAIRS REPLACEMENT requested Salaries Schedule Security Senate STAFF DOLLARS 000 SUPPLIES TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT Transportation TRAVEL United WORKLOAD
409. lappuse - Administration is committed to achieving a successful conclusion of the Uruguay Round of multilateral trade negotiations, under the auspices of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade.
867. lappuse - It is estimated there will be 45,000 pages in the fiscal year 1970 and the cost will be $5,360,000. 2. Miscellaneous Publications. This item includes printed matter such as the Congressional Directory, Senate and House Journals, memorial addresses of Members, nominations, United States Code and supplements, and publications not carrying a document or report number, such as laws, treaties, committee prints, and similar publications. The expenditures for miscellaneous publications for the fiscal...
237. lappuse - Printing shall have power to adopt and employ such measures as, in its discretion, may be deemed necessary to remedy any neglect, delay, duplication, or waste in the public printing and binding and the distribution of Government publications...
407. lappuse - ASSESSMENTS IN PROGRESS US Energy Efficiency: Past Trends and Future Opportunities The United States has achieved significant improvements in energy efficiency over the past decade-and-a half, prompting some observers to speculate that additional improvements will be much more difficult to obtain, especially in an era of relatively low energy prices. Nevertheless, many technologists argue that the potential for improved energy efficiency in virtually all sectors of the economy is far from being fully...
866. lappuse - Provided, That this appropriation shall not be available for printing and binding part 2 of the annual report of the Secretary of Agriculture (known as the Yearbook of Agriculture...
1009. lappuse - Administration; federal banking regulatory agencies. Including the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the...
236. lappuse - Documents establish and maintain: 1) an electronic directory of Federal public information stored electronically; 2) a system of online access to the Congressional Record, the Federal Register, and other publications distributed by the Superintendent of Documents that he considers appropriate for distribution over this system, and; 3) an electronic storage facility for federal electronic information provided in this system of access.
388. lappuse - Pharmaceutical R&D is a risky investment; therefore, high financial returns are necessary to induce companies to invest in researching new chemical entities. Changes in Federal policy that affect the cost, uncertainty and returns of pharmaceutical R&D may have dramatic effects on the investment patterns of the industry. Given this sensitivity to policy changes, careful consideration of the effects on R&D is needed.
386. lappuse - ADP supplies (eg, computer disks, tapes, or off-the-shelf software). 31 Equipment Obligations for personal property or equipment that is of a durable nature which normally may be expected to have a period of service of a year or more after purchase without material Impairment of its physical condition, such as: (1) major purchased equipment and furnishings (eg, desks, chairs, file cabinets, tables, safes); (2) minor...
886. lappuse - They are (1) the sale of Government publications produced by the Government Printing Office; (2) the compilation of catalogs and indexes of Government publications; (3) the distribution of Government publications to designated depository libraries; and (4) the mailing for Members of Congress and other Government agencies of certain Government publications, as authorized by them.