Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance according action activity additional administrative AFSC agree agreement Air Force amended amount applicable appropriate approval assigned authority award base basis chapter charge claims clause clause set Commander complete considered construction contain contracting officer contractor copy cost covered DD Form Definitions delivery designated determined direct Director effect equipment established estimated extent facilities Form forwarded funds furnished Government Insert the clause inspection instructions involved issued labor lease letter limited materials ment necessary negotiated notice obtained paragraph payment performance period placed plant prepared prime prior procedures procurement production proposed purchase rates reasonable records referred request respect responsible Schedule sources specific Standard statement subchapter subcontract submitted Subpart supplies termination tion tract tractor United
195. lappuse - Contractor for the purpose of securing business. For breach or violation of this warranty the Government shall have the right to annul this contract without liability, or In Its discretion to deduct from the contract price or consideration, or otherwise recover, the full amount of such commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee.
118. lappuse - States, or if articles, materials, or supplies of the class or kind to be used or the articles, materials, or supplies from which they are manufactured are not mined, produced, or manufactured, as the case may be, in the United States in sufficient and reasonably available commercial quantities and of a satisfactory quality.
195. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.
173. lappuse - The performance of work under this contract may be terminated by the Government in accordance with this clause in whole, or from time to time in part, whenever the Contracting Officer shall determine that such termination is in the best interests of the Government.
256. lappuse - The Contractor shall promptly, and before such conditions are disturbed, notify the Contracting Officer in writing of: (1) subsurface or latent physical conditions at the site differing materially from those indicated in this contract, or (2) unknown physical conditions at the site, of an unusual nature, differing materially from those ordinarily encountered and generally recognized as inhering in work of the character provided for in this contract.
201. lappuse - Government Property shall not be affected by the incorporation or attachment thereof to any property not owned by the Government, nor shall such Government Property, or any part thereof, be or become a fixture or lose its identity as personalty by reason of affixation to any realty.
265. lappuse - Contractor and each assignee under this contract whose assignment is in effect at the time of final payment under this contract shall execute and deliver...
197. lappuse - ... the Government may, by written notice to the contractor, terminate his right to proceed with the work or such part of the work as to which there has been a failure to pay...
165. lappuse - ... to incur costs in excess of the estimated cost set forth in the schedule, unless and until the contracting officer shall have notified the contractor in writing that such estimated cost has been increased and shall have specified in such notice a revised estimated cost, which shall thereupon constitute the estimated cost of performance of this contract. When and to the extent that the...