Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
25 CFR Chap 49 Stat Act of June Administration of Public agencies Agriculture Alaska Amending schedule application appointment Arizona authority benefits ber Date Reference Bird California Canal Zone certain lands certificate citation Civil Service Rules Commission Consular contained Dakota Department Designating Diminishing the area documents duty effect eligibility Emergency Relief Appropriation employ employees employment Enlarging the area Establishing examination exceptions Executive order Extending Federal footnotes Government Hawaii Idaho included Indians Interior Islands issued July June June 29 March ment Mexico Migratory military purposes military reservation Montana Monument National Forest naval Navy Department numbers Oregon Page Panama paragraph person Philippine port of entry positions Prescribing Prescribing rules Proclamation public lands rates Refuge relating Relief Appropriation Act rules and regulations Secretary Sept Setting subdivision Subject Territory tional tions TITLE Transferring trust period United Washington Withdrawing
459. lappuse - States, and periods of honorable service in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard of the United States...
403. lappuse - No officer or employee of the Government shall, directly or indirectly, instruct or be concerned in any manner in the instruction of any person or classes of persons, with a view to their special preparation for the examinations of the boards of examiners for the diplomatic and consular services.
390. lappuse - No person In the executive civil service shall use his official authority or Influence for the purpose of interfering with an election or affecting the result thereof.
29. lappuse - ... shares of its own stock held by a national bank and one or more persons as trustees may be voted by such other person or persons, as trustees, in the same manner as if he or they were the sole trustee.
29. lappuse - March 9, 1933, as amended; (2) in the election of directors, shares of its own stock held by a national bank as sole trustee, whether registered in its own name as such trustee or in the name of its nominee, shall not be voted by the registered owner unless under the terms of the trust the manner in which such shares shall be voted may be determined by a donor or beneficiary of the trust and unless such donor or beneficiary actually directs how such shares shall be voted...
v. lappuse - ... are in force and effect and relied upon by the agency as authority for, or invoked or used by it in the discharge of, any of its functions or activities on June 1, 1938 or on the same date of every fifth year thereafter.
28. lappuse - ... for as many persons as there are directors or managers to be elected, or to cumulate said shares, and give one candidate as many votes as the number of directors multiplied by the number of his shares of stock shall equal, or to distribute them on the same principle among as many candidates as he shall think fit; and such directors or managers shall not be elected in any other manner.
71. lappuse - Bank, with its indorsement, any note, draft, bill of exchange, debenture, or other such obligation the proceeds of which have been advanced or used in the first instance for any agricultural purpose or for the raising, breeding, fattening, or marketing of live stock...