The Code of Federal Regulations of the United States of America: Having General Applicability and Legal Effect in Force June 1, 1938, 1. sējums
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
39 Stat 48 Stat accordance additional Administration agencies agent agreement Agriculture Alaska allotments amended Amending schedule amount application appointment appraisal approved association authority bonds borrower California certificate charged citation Civil Service Rules Commission connection corporation Credit Department Designating directors district Do.¹ documents duties eligible Emergency Relief employed employees Enlarging Establishing examination Executive order Extending Farm Farm Credit Federal Federal land bank fees footnotes Form functions funds Government Indians interest Islands issued July June land bank limits loan ment military reservation Modifying Monument mortgage National Forest Navy operations Page Panama paragraph payment person positions Prescribing production purchase Refuge Register regulations relating Relief Appropriation Act Reservation rules and regulations Secretary Section Security Sept Setting statutory subdivision Subject Territory thereof tion Transferring trust period United Withdrawing
459. lappuse - States, and periods of honorable service in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard of the United States...
28. lappuse - ... every stockholder shall have the right to vote in person or by proxy the number of shares owned by him...
403. lappuse - No officer or employee of the Government shall, directly or indirectly, instruct or be concerned in any manner in the instruction of any person or classes of persons, with a view to their special preparation for the examinations of the boards of examiners for the diplomatic and consular services.
390. lappuse - No person In the executive civil service shall use his official authority or Influence for the purpose of interfering with an election or affecting the result thereof.
29. lappuse - ... shares of its own stock held by a national bank and one or more persons as trustees may be voted by such other person or persons, as trustees, in the same manner as if he or they were the sole trustee.
29. lappuse - March 9, 1933, as amended; (2) in the election of directors, shares of its own stock held by a national bank as sole trustee, whether registered in its own name as such trustee or in the name of its nominee, shall not be voted by the registered owner unless under the terms of the trust the manner in which such shares shall be voted may be determined by a donor or beneficiary of the trust and unless such donor or beneficiary actually directs how such shares shall be voted...
iii. lappuse - ... are in force and effect and relied upon by the agency as authority for, or invoked or used by it in the discharge of, any of its functions or activities on June 1, 1938 or on the same date of every fifth year thereafter.
28. lappuse - ... for as many persons as there are directors or managers to be elected, or to cumulate said shares, and give one candidate as many votes as the number of directors multiplied by the number of his shares of stock shall equal, or to distribute them on the same principle among as many candidates as he shall think fit; and such directors or managers shall not be elected in any other manner.
71. lappuse - Bank, with its indorsement, any note, draft, bill of exchange, debenture, or other such obligation the proceeds of which have been advanced or used in the first instance for any agricultural purpose or for the raising, breeding, fattening, or marketing of live stock...