Health Research Facilities: Hearings, Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Eighty-fifth Congress, Second Session on H.R. 6874 and H.R. 6875. April 22, 23, and 29, 1958
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1958 - 461 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accredited ADDED additional amended American Medical AMOUNT Applicant Approved areas assistance Association authorized Beds believe bill building BURNEY CENTER Chairman CITY clinical committee COMMUNITY completely CONGRESS CONST construction continue cost Council COUNTY DARLEY dental schools dentists Department DINGELL Doctor enrollment Equip ESTIMATED existing expansion faculty fair Federal field Fiscal funds going Government graduate grants HOSP hospital House HUSSEY increase institutions legislation LIBRARY matching Medical Colleges medical schools meet MEMORIAL Michigan million NEAL North nursing operation percent personnel physicians plans population position practice present problem Projects Public Health Service question ratio Recommended Representatives require research facilities School of Medicine sciences Share South standards statement Table teaching teaching facilities tion TOTAL COST Type United UNIV University veterinary Virginia Washington WILLIAMS York
13. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...
10. lappuse - States shall be entitled to recover from the applicant or other owner of the facility the amount bearing the same ratio to the then value (as determined by agreement of the parties or by action brought in the United States district court for the district in which such...
21. lappuse - Act unless such laborer or mechanic receives compensation at a rate not less than one and one-half times his basic rate of pay...
12. lappuse - General's reservation of any amount under this section may be amended by him, either upon approval of an amendment of the application or upon revision of the estimated cost of construction of the facility.
9. lappuse - ... (B) sufficient funds will be available to meet the non-Federal share of the cost of constructing the facility...
10. lappuse - ... or by action brought in the United States district court for the district in which such facility is situated) of the facility, as the amount of the Federal participation bore to the cost of construction of such facility.
9. lappuse - General shall reserve, from any appropriation available therefor, the amount of such grant as determined under subsection (a); the amount so reserved may be paid in advance or by way of reimbursement, and in such installments consistent with construction progress, as the Surgeon General may determine.