Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action addition Adopted advertising allegations amateur amended appears application assignment August authority believe Broadcasting Bureau cable Channel City Class Commission's Commission's Rules Company concerning concluded consideration considered construction Corporation County decision denied designated determine Docket effect establish evidence Examiner existing facilities fact FCC 2d FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION filed frequency further grant hearing indicated Initial involved issue July June letter licensee located March matter meet Notice October operation Opinion opposition Order paragraph parties permit persons petition petitioner present president problems proceeding proposed public interest question radio Reason received record released renewal Report request respect response result Review Board Rex LEE RR 2d Rules September serve showing South specific statement station submitted substantial television tion violation Voice of Reason waiver WASHINGTON
677. lappuse - If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station...
296. lappuse - The petition shall contain specific allegations of fact sufficient to show that the petitioner is a party in interest and that a grant of the application would be prima facie inconsistent with the public interest, convenience and necessity.
521. lappuse - No such application shall excuse any person from complying with or obeying any decision, order, or requirement of the Commission; or operate in any manner to stay or postpone the enforcement thereof, without the special order of the Commission.
298. lappuse - The burden of proceeding with the introduction of evidence and the burden of proof...
513. lappuse - The principal ingredient of the licensee's obligation to operate his station in the public interest is the diligent, positive, and continuing effort by the licensee to discover and fulfill the tastes, needs, and desires of his community or service area, for broadcast service.
514. lappuse - Conduct continuing review of job structure and employment practices and adopt positive recruitment, training. Job design and other measures needed in order to insure genuine equality of opportunity to participate fully in all organizational units, occupations and levels of responsibility in the station.
303. lappuse - ... when the agency for good cause finds (and incorporates the finding and a brief statement of reasons therefor in the rules issued) that notice and public procedure thereon are impracticable, unnecessary, or contrary to the public interest.
297. lappuse - Such allegations of fact shall, except for those of which official notice may be taken, be supported by affidavit of a person or persons with personal knowledge thereof.
292. lappuse - ... which are made by legally qualified candidates, their authorized spokesmen, or those associated with them in the campaign, on other such candidates, their authorized spokesmen, or persons associated with the candidates in the campaign ; and...